CD Transport

I’m looking for a cd transport (my DAC is the Bricasti M1 S2). I’m considering this 3 options; Audiolab 9000CDT, Primare DD35 and Teac 701T.

Your opinions, please.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

128x128leog2015

@chayro 

I have a CEC on the way. There are a lot of choices and very difficult to compare them side by side. I like the ergonomics of the unit and the fact that it is a time-tested design with US service

A friend of mine had an upper level TL2 for a number of years.

It is a high-quality CD transport and from my observation quite reliable. He did have to change the drive belt from time to time as they tend to stretch after awhile. It is also a well-built top loading unit as well. There are definitely very good options available for those who continue to greatly enjoy the physical media CD.

Charles

@charles1dad - CEC estimates the belt life as 5 years, which of course depends on use. They do go on to say that it’s not necessary to change the belt after 5 years if it all sounds right. I have a strong feeling that belt will be the least of my worries in 5 years. 

Post removed 

260d needed new transport after less than 2 years. 230d needed transport repair. These were a few years ago