Experience with Modwright products?

Currently, I'm running in a Modwright LS99 preamp and KWA 99 monoblocks.  I have a dealer friend who wants them broken in or me to buy them or both. :)

Other than hearing Modwright products and briefly chatting with Dan at shows (he seems like a wonderful human and humble), I don't have any experience with their products. 

I thought my next move was going to Luxman, Allnic, Audio Research, or even a Japanese tube integrated.  Wow, am I impressed with this package out of the box. The linear Mosfet design with Class A up to whatever it is (say 25 watts) is really appealing to me. I run large horn loudspeakers. Just loving what I hear so far.

I have to imagine the products are built as well as they feel and service and relaibitily are stellar. Resale looks strong too. 

What experiences do our fellow 'Goners have with Modwright?  

Thank you all for your opinions and insight. 

128x128jbhiller

My integrated is running strong. Build quality stellar and floor is double dead quiet.

Will add in to this virtual parade of quality things to say about Modwright and Dan as both the owner and chief spokesperson.  I currently own the LS100 preamp and the PH 9.0.  I have talked with Dan a good half dozen times in the past 2 years and he has also promptly answered emails.  Conversations from tube choices, to cables, etc.  He is one solid guy and his products are very musical by my standards.  

Let me add to the accolades. Dan is top-notch, his stuff is superb, and is absolutely worthy of comparison to anything else at a similar price-point or higher.

While I've only owned (and currently still own and love) the ModWright "Truth" Sony SCD-XA5400ES CD/SACD player, I've heard his other gear at numerous shows (AXPONA, Rocky Mountain) and it's always among my favorites.

If my budget allowed, I'd likely have more here...

I spoke to their receptionist once or twice inquiring about products and even she was super awesome. I didn't end up purchasing, but they just had that energy of a good company and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from. 

As a side note, being an Allnic phono user, I love this H-3000. I would keep it forever. But Allnic prices tend to crash used so I don't know if I could buy it new. 

Been using my kwi 200 for some years now.When first came to market i had to send it back.Dan reassured me "this things going to last the rest of your life".Since then it has been solid performer.Musical honest timber.Reliable piece of gear.

I went through pre buying/conversations with this amp with him that my bar is set high...as i was looking at Pass,sim 600,700 ect...Dans amp was quite a bit less $ and its been a wonderfull product and am still enjoying it as it is a great match with my atc's.It will be on short list next time around.He is fairly local so that was another consideration.