Full range stand mounted speakers

I would like to replace my Golden Ear Triton one.r speakers with equivalent stand mounted speakers.  Reason - Golden Ear is covered with cloth that cat’s love, and we are expecting 2 new kittens soon.

cakids

I recommend developing and listening in a cat-free environment.  Cats contribute to an excess of negative energy that creates hard treble and a lack of bass definition.  Cats are also significantly contribute to phono cartridge early wear.  Cable fray has also been observed with cats present.  

Harbeth SHL 5 XD or 30.2 XD - you can add a sub(s) if you think you need it. Very hard to do better. Or if you have the budget and space - the 40.2 or 40.3 XD.

And the Cabasse Rialto is incredible and is self powered. Very clean installation with great sound. And very budget friendly. Although, I have the Harbeths above, I may get a pair of Rialto’s because they’re so impressive.

Cakids,

A price range would be nice, I can recommend speakers from $2,000 to $20,000.....but useless if it's not in your comfort level

This is the only stand mount that I know of that'll get you near full range performance . 

https://legacyaudio.com/products/view/calibre