Full range stand mounted speakers

I would like to replace my Golden Ear Triton one.r speakers with equivalent stand mounted speakers.  Reason - Golden Ear is covered with cloth that cat’s love, and we are expecting 2 new kittens soon.

cakids
Post removed 

If you have woodworking skills or can pay a cabinet maker to build them, these are nearly impossible to beat for less than $15-20K!! The F3 (-3db) is 33hz so pretty full range! 
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/jeff-bagby-helios-speaker.373041/

Full range is 20 khz+  and below 25hz  Not possible 

whati would highly recommend  a very good Subwoofer 2 are better still 

such as a SVS 4000 which has a great app and they offer discounts and 45 day trial and pay shipping both ways ,the MBL 126 with stands and sub the most incredible stand mount and for $16500 a true Audiophile bargain .

I recommend developing and listening in a cat-free environment.  Cats contribute to an excess of negative energy that creates hard treble and a lack of bass definition.  Cats are also significantly contribute to phono cartridge early wear.  Cable fray has also been observed with cats present.  

Harbeth SHL 5 XD or 30.2 XD - you can add a sub(s) if you think you need it. Very hard to do better. Or if you have the budget and space - the 40.2 or 40.3 XD.

And the Cabasse Rialto is incredible and is self powered. Very clean installation with great sound. And very budget friendly. Although, I have the Harbeths above, I may get a pair of Rialto’s because they’re so impressive.