Speakers or Amplifier

Thinking about another upgrade and looking for opinions on if I should upgrade my speakers or amplifier. My current system: Aerial 7T speakers, Jeff Rowland M525, Bricasti M1 DAC connected straight into the M525, and all WireWorld Silver inter-connect, power, and speaker cables. My room is 20' x 26' and treated with GIK acoustics. I listen to contemporary Jazz. My budget is 10K.
ricred1
Hi Richard, at 350 Hours, M525 is far from delivering its proper bass. I have broken-in four Rowland amps this far... Invariably, bass optimized at approx. 800 hours.

Best, Guido
This makes me sad. You just got the Aerial speakers, then changed your amp, then got the Bricasti and now you want to make another change? This soon? I don't know you, Ricredi, but from here it looks like you have a seriously acute case of the audiophile disease. I've been there and I know a lot of others have been also. You're chasing after something that's elusive and you'll make yourself nuts. I'm sure you don't want this advice, but: stop upgrading for a while and just live with your (very good) system as it is.
Drubin,
No need to be sad, but a sincere thanks for your concern. I've had my Aerials for over one year. Yes, I just received a new DAC and have only had my amplifier for two months. I love advice and that's why I post questions on Audiogon. I look at posting questions as a brainstorming session. The outcome includes receiving opinions that are outside the box and opinions that are very logical that makes me think. I'm brainstorming right now and thank you for your input!
The JL's are great subs and integrate well. I have a pair of F110's and they are very musical. JL suggests crossing at 80 and I think that is a bad idea with full range speakers. I have mine crossed at 45. Read Valin's review in the Absolute Sound he gives some great tips for integration.
I think Al has given you great advice. Get the room correction eq and a stereo pair of subs. You will be happy. Regardless of how new your amp is I can't see it going from weak bass to deep bass. Gains made during break in are usually more within the margins and not life altering. What you are missing is most likely due to room and speaker limitation.

The only thing I would do differently is try the eq before buying the subs. It may bring the level of sonic satisfaction you desire. However, in the end, you can't go wrong with great subs