Are there any current high end dipole speakers (dynamic)?

Looking to upgrade my decades old system which includes Mirage M3si.  No they ain't perfect, but the speakers disappear and that kind of sound is very appealing.  Electrostatics (bipoles?)aren't the same (though when my mirage's die, I'll probably get maggies).
Thanks for your time.
berner99
Speakers have many qualities e.g. forward/laid back, how much bass, soundstage, etc, but I"m interested in one very appealing quality related to these designs

Audiokinesis pointed out:
--Both dipoles and bipoles result in higher reverberant-to-direct sound ratio [vs typical direct radiating speakers)].
--"at a good seat in a concert hall, the direct sound is strong and the reverberant sound is strong BUT (and here is what largely differentiates a good seat from a poor one), the early reflections are weak."

mijostyn
describes the advantages of dipoles [over bipoles] with respect to reducing early reflection and states

"Getting a bipole to perform like this [reducing early reflections] is difficult, maybe even impossible."

Perhaps the higher reverberant-to-direct sound ratio (over conventional direct radiating speakers) itself provides a large amount of the benefit (of dipoles/bipoles) and the added improvements of reducing early reflections beneficial, but lesser. Dolsey isn’t the only person to tell me that I might have trouble finding suitable replacement for the mirages, and maybe the Mirage folks have gotten other things very right, unrelated to this issue.

@mijostyn " A dipole is special because it radiates in a figure 8 pattern. It radiates very little to the sides. A bipole is omnidirectional radiating in a circular pattern. The dipole limits early reflections in the room."

I have bipole speakers. They are not omnidirectional, but front- and back-firing. There is far less sound to the sides, compared to the front and back. The sound to the sides is ca 8-10 db lower. Early reflections can be further reduced by toe in.

@o_holter 

All basically true, but the bipole still qualifies as an omnidirectional speaker especially in relation to a dipole. You still have to treat your room as if the speaker were omnidirectional. Toeing in just changes the position of the first reflection points. This will change the reflections in the room dramatically. You are left with either your hearing to adjust it or digital room control.  

@mijostyn you got a point and I will investigate some more. Maybe I've been too lazy since my room is quite wide, and placing some mattress or similar on the sidewalls doesn't lead to big improvement. I should do the 'mirror trick' (its been years). Maybe I can locate the reflection point or zones even better by listening but I am not sure how to do it. I have always thought that the early reflection problem is largest in the treble, but recently I read someone claiming it gets larger downwards in frequency.

I tried my "DAAD test". I have DAAD acoustic devices, two columns ca 3 feet high, one side diffusion two sides absorption so you can turn/tune them to the room. I placed them with the absorption towards the speaker, on the line from the speakers to the first side wall reflection points. I found the reflection points with the help of my wife, holding a mirror.

Sonic result? No big improvement - I thought. But not clear. I only have only one pair of these columns, and when I move them to the sides, I missed the positive effect they have standing at the back of my speakers, tuning the reverberant sound down. So maybe I need another pair.

A big plus is that with DAADs and similar ’smart’ acoustic devices, you can do a lot to improve the sound, with small changes, and for a fairly low cost, direct in the analog / acoustic domain, before eventual digital corrections. I have a pure tube music system, and to my ears, the less digital and the less s-state electronics, the better.

My two Daads do not offer a "dramatic" improvement, my room is fairly big and good-sounding anyway - it is subtle, but it is there, and this pays off, over hours of listening.

Anyway - it is fascinating how sound is an evolving revolution.