Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

@hifidream 

Yeah, obviously you started with a blueprint and checked off each milestone until you finished. I don’t see how people spend more money on upgrades before getting the room measured properly and dialing in the FR. It is hilarious that you were able to do all of this and even add those diagrams and some people still haven’t figured out how to take a pic and upload their system.

I was able to cut corners (and budget) by going the traditional active speaker route and using the DSP built into my processor. I like passive speakers and fiddling with amps and all, but active + room treatments+ DSP is a lot quicker and cheaper to get that type of FR.

@kota1 

"It is hilarious that you were able to do all of this and even add those diagrams and some people still haven’t figured out how to take a pic and upload their system."

Maybe they just don't want to. Have you considered that?

@roxy54 

Yeah, it just mystifies me why people would want to spend money based on advice from strangers on the internet while providing the least amount of info possible. I guess there is an entertainment factor though.

I had posted my audio system components from the last year...Headphone based system and Active box speakers system...

I posted ONLY generic image of my components...

I will not post for example the 6 modifications at NO COST and homemade i did to transform a good pair of low cost speakers on a new level : their OPTIMAL possibilities... The stunning M-Audio AV 40... It beat all headphone i ever tried save the mythical AKG K340 optimized but beware i owned them for 12 years and i never liked them  right out of the box at all , i decided to opmize them in the last 2 months because i had no other choice of speakers anyway  and they are small as i need ....

My main audiophile system is headphone based ... My speakers are for casual listening but they are  near audiophile level now... For exemple i had 50 hertz from them instead of their 85 hertz measured specs ... I dont need a sub at all... If i want to listen Tuba or organ i go headphone...😁

Results of my homemade optimization :

Improve bass extension a lot...

Improve imaging...

Improve timbre...

Decrease vibrations...

Decrease crosstalk mechanically...

Increase high frequencies direction and focus....

Isolate and shield from EMI ...

To do that i bought  no tweaks and do it all myself with average materials...I used my valready designed "golden plates", my own creation ,  : ( shungite+copper tape+ quartz )

Why did i will not post that ?

Because i was abused in the past by many idiots here, publicly and in private mail  and a seller of costly tweak and cables here even  did it repeatedly ...😁

I will not repeat this experience...Sorry... My optimization are not convenient for everyone and not esthetical anyway ... But they work magic, only sound matter for me and cost... 😊

I dont fear ridicule as my past here proved it , but i am not masochistic dude either...😊

Dont wait for photos of my speakers with their 6 modifications in their acoustic corner...

Anyway most people believe price tag and dont know anything about acoustic nor about mechanical and simple electrical solutions ... They dont need "a tin foil hat " like me to educate them... 😁😉😊