Are my speakers now the "weak link"?

Hi All, I have been upgrading my system over the last year or so. I am now wondering whether my Sophia series 1 speakers are limiting the performance of the system. That being said, I have no complaints and really enjoy the sound I have. However, the speakers are now 10 years old. The rest of the system: VPI Scoutmaster/SDS/Soundsmith Paua/Transparent Reference phono cables/Herron VTPH-2 phono stage/Musical Fidelity TriVista DAC/Musical Fidelity A3.2 CD/Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 Integrated amp/Transparent reference cables and power cables/Transparent Powerbank 8.
I listen to vinyl primarily, but I also really enjoy the sound of my CDs on this system.
Thanks for your opinions.
arsh
I had a VTL ST-150 and a transformer volume control preamp. Source was a Nott Spacedeck/Benz Micro L2 at the time, and a Tube Research Labs modified sony cd spinner.

No experience with the Nu Vista amp.

My thoughts on the Sophia were that they imaged very well and were very dynamic. However, the midrange was smooth and lacking in detail, not very expressive at all. I had three speakers in house at the time, the Wilsons, Piega P-10s and Green Mountain Audio C3 HDs. I kept the C3s and sold the others.
Hi Stringreen, thanks for your comment. Honestly, there is nothing that I don't like about the system. I am simply considering the speaker upgrade because the speakers are now 10 years old, and I have made a number of other upgrades to the rest of the system in the past year or so. Those upgrades have significantly improved the quality of my analog playback system in particular, and the new integrated amp should be a significant improvement over my old KW 500--which I love; but it also is over 10 years old. I think what I am after is something that is similar to what I have but which performs at the "next level." I like the "front row" and live, immediate presentation that I have. I have kept my Sophia's for more than 10 years. I would be looking for another speaker that I can keep for at least that long.
I recently auditioned the Wilsons with the Ayre reg AX5 which I purchased and it will be in the que to be upgraded. I liked the mk 3 version and thought it was much more musical and detailed than previous versions, however I'm going with new Vandersteen Quatro's. For me Richards use of carbon just makes these things sing as well as being detailed and flat. I can listen all day and once you listen for a few weeks you realize it just sounds right. That's to my ear, but you owe it to yourself to check them out if you possibly can. There are a few others in your price range that will give you most of what you are looking for. I needed the Vandy's for their adjustable bass too...
Thanks Ctsooner. Sounds like Ayre works better with Vandersteens than with Wilsons. I appreciate your insights.