Another Fedex problem...

Just wanting to point out a problem I am having with Fedex as a potential warning and to see if anyone else is having this situation come up.

The last 4 packages I have had delivered to me by a vender via Fedex have NOT come to my home. In fact, only once did the delivery driver leave a notice on my door? It seems Fedex drivers like to skip your house and take the package to a designated drop off point. In my case, that is a Walgreens store that is totally inept and uneducated as to how to organize these packages.

In the last 2 instances, I have had to change my address to a drop off point (I have chosen) to avoid having the package sent back to the original sender. I asked a driver I had seen do this ...and he gave a very evasive answer.

Is anyone else having this problem?

128x1282psyop

I would contact FedEx. 

FedEx was the premier delivery company until a bout five years ago… since then they have been falling apart… UPS has been gaining In technology and customer care over the last few years. 

I have had occationally incidences over the last few years… not consecutively though. 

Such bad luck with fedex delivery of audio gear between losing and damaging equipment without honoring the insurance which I paid for. Had to switch to UPS.