Opinions on efficient bookshelf speakers 95db?

I'm interested in people's opinions about efficient bookshelf speakers. My application will be as room fillers along with full range floor standers or in a small room as stereo speakers. So the need for them to go deep in the low end isn't as critical. I'll be driving with a low watt tube amp, which is why I'm interested in high sensitivity speakers. Here are a few I'm considering.

Tekton Lore Surrounds, Mini Lore Surrounds , or Enzo Surrounds
Zu Cube or Omen Bookshelf
JTR Single 8HT or 8HT-LP
Omega Hoyt Bedford Type I
Decware DM945 or DM946

Others?

-Robert
rcurlee
"... very easy to drive due to lack of complex xover."

Actually it is the impedance curve (both phase and magnitude) that the amplifier sees and interacts with; the amplifier has no idea how "complex" the crossover is, nor does it care. Intuitively we would think that a complex-looking crossover presents a more difficult load than a simple-looking one, but we really don't know without seeing the impedance curves.

Duke
dealer/manufacturer
Duke, as usual, is correct. Crossovers in fact will (almost always) make a pairing of drivers easier to drive than they would be without crossover induced transfer functions. And crossover 'losses' are another often perpetuated myth, .05-.1db loss is irrelevant.

Hoffmans Iron Law is always in effect, it's a Law afterall. Unfortunately many manufacturers take liberties with their claimed sensitivity and bass extension specifications. Not to pick on the Ref 3a which is a nice speaker, but just to illustrate that point - and that Hoffmans is unbreakable - this link shows how a claimed 93db sensitive speakers is in fact only 86.7db sensitive.

http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1150:nrc-measurements-reference-3a-mm-de-capo-be&catid=77:loudspeaker-measurements&Itemid=153