Kendrick Sound JBL 4350 for music Bar

We're looking for JBL 4350 series for small 60-70 square meters music bar to use them as main PA. Main source is analog (vinyl), mostly 60s, 70s (Jazz, Funk, Soul, Latin ...) Since Kendrick Sound ship woldwide i'm looking forward for a pair of 4350 or bit smaller 4345/4346 for investor. I guess in Japan it would be normal to use such PA in the bar, but we're not in Japan.

need some help from experienced users:

- Anyone ever heard of 4350 series as music bar PA ?
- What would be a great moderate priced amp (tube or set) for 4350 ?
- And what is the optimal room size for 4350 ?
128x128chakster
John, the answer is: condition of each components, secure shipping and warranty... just a few reasond to deal with well know sellers of kendrick sound to overseas buyers.
I would also be very interested in opinions of the JBL 4550 as I have a pair of JBL 4676-A (4550 two way system) in storage.
I really like this comment about Line Magnetic Speakers:

"I must say that Line Magnetic must have a time machine. Looks like a Western Electric parts list from 1939. Frankenstein's lab has nothing on these guys."

LOL

original thread:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1345392221
Chakster, I never dealt with Kendrick Sound nor do I know what they change/modify as part of their refurbishing process, I only buy and sell speakers in original condition. I'm not sure if any of the setups I heard in Japan were original or from Kendrick Sound. In general I avoid buying anything moded, specially if its the wires or some of the crap sounding audiophile branded caps are involved. You should ask Kendrick what has been done to the speaker before purchasing.

The 4550 is only a bass cabinet for sound reinforcement or theater applications, not a speaker. You have to find out the condition and the horn/driver compliment before knowing what it is. In any case you should know that it only goes down to around 50hz, great if its enough for you otherwise you're going to need a subwoofer for it.
david

david