Anyone else get burned Boltz

Purchased an extension rack for one of my Boltz Racks back in November of 2022 that still has not shipped. Been having frequent emails back and forth with a Heather there who has thrown out evert excuse beside they do not have money; had employees out due to covid, supply chain issues, waiting for a part for a machine and now a machine is broke. Really bummed as I really like their product and needed to add on, but it looks as if it is not going to happen. Heather said they would reverse the charges on my credit card, but it’s been a couple weeks after the 3-5 days they said it would take. Finally contacted my card provider and they are going to do what they can but I am guessing Boltz is gone as they don’t answer the phone or return calls. I'm sure people are buying less storage media racks as most are streaming which didn't help this company. Curious if others have had a similar experience with Boltz Furniture?

adg101

I never heard of them before. I guess they're more of a lifestyle brand than one that caters to audio purists. I'm sure that your credit card company will take care of you.

That's a bummer agd101 I used Boltz CD racks years ago didn't really love the design but they were certainly well built. I hope they sort you out or get you a refund.

This is on their website, don't know how long it's been there:

***NOTE: We're still experiencing both internet and telephone issues at our office. Windstream has attempted to troubleshoot the problem(s), but advised it could be due to the extreme heat. Our phones seem to be working (though with intermittent outages), but internet is still an issue. We have a "back up" system which is supposed to cover any potential system outages, but does not seem to be functioning properly. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, we thank you for your patience - welcome to Central Arkansas!