Tuneful Cables by High-End Audio

Has anyone auditioned Belden 8402 Interconnects By Tuneful Cables? High-End Audio manufacturers the cables in NY. They claim “It’s a secret favorite among fanatical tube gurus and vintage HiFi tinkerers.” Are these RCA interconnects worth consideration?

rubicon15

Cardas Golden is a pretty high comparison. I’m currently running MIT Shotgun from the amp to pre and CVT from the pre to the DAC. I’m curious to know if these would be a step up and offer better performance or if they are similar in quality and performance.

sorry i can't answer that confidently for you - these are $100 a set ic's... just try em!

I wonder if any members are currently using these cables or compared them to name brand, higher end cables. I agree, $100 isn’t a big investment. However, if they aren’t an upgrade, it may not be worth my time. 

@rubicon15 -m The Beldon Cable you mention is a "Good" micorphone cable, but is far from "High End"

Take a look at this thread

If you want cables that will provide noticeable improvements take a look at

• Audio Envy - excellent budget options
  • Zavfino - high quality/performing cables
  • Inakustik (high end designs)
  • Hijiri (very high end cables)

Otherwise you are wasting your money

I’ve wasted tons of money on some name brand cables in the early days - those mentioned above are very good

Regards - Steve

I just looked at the Xangsane online. I’m a bit skeptical about the quality. Obviously, a lot of knockoffs are listed in the same search category. The Tuneful may have better quality control. I am really focused on the quality and sound characteristics vs cost. That said, I know you can spend a lot of money on crapy cables. I’m definitely not hung up on a price tag. If the Tuneful cables are sonically as good as Cardas Gold, Nordost Red Dawn, etc, I’m all in. If they are a just another cheap cable that sound good for their price range $100-$200, I’m not interested.