Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

Thanks for the clarification Tom.  How do I know if mine has the trim resistors?  I have the Les Paul versions.

Pull the driver and if the wires go directly to the terminals, it is 'new'. If there is an electronic component on one of the terminals it is 'old'.

Rob hasn't mentioned any serial number record, etc. Many records were 'lost' under New Thiel.

If you 2.7-3.7 owners plan to keep your speakers forever it might be a good idea to get the new black Coaxes at some point, your Thiels will sound just like new.

Thanks for the info @tomthiel 

@thieliste 

I saw the photo.  Ok, so it's only the surround that is painted black.  I'd hoped it was the driver that was black.  Not sure it's useful to me then, but I'm thankful you posted the photo.  cheers.

Wow @dhoff01 , care to share a pic of those? I wonder how many of the Les Paul versions were made?