Floor Stander with Small Footprint 7K - 15K

SAF issue requires an elegant floor stander with a small footprint (narrow and deep is good). 2-way or 3-way okay. Room is 15d x 30w x 10h. SimAudio Moon 600i has enough power to drive pretty much anything well. Don't suggest a KEF Blade. That won't fly.

My music tastes run all over the place but I do favor impeccable vocals, cellos and trombones, and bass that is clearly musical though not necessarily earth-moving. That being said Led Zeppelin and orchestral music have to have impact.

Your thoughts, AudioGon-ers? Thank you in advance
128x128jkmnop
The Salk Exotica 3's should be considered. They are an emotional speaker with tight base down to 20 Hz. Can chose any veneer. Hard to beat. Bob
"02-25-15: Ctsooner
I never got to hear the Futuras. Always wanted to, but no one seemed to have them. I wonder how many they sold. I thought I saw a pair for sale on here a month ago."

I don't know what part of the country you live in, but they had them in NYC at a place called Stereo Exchange. They were excellent speakers, but I do think they were a little over priced. If I remember correctly they were around 10k. They weren't big, heavy speakers like some of the more traditional ProAc's, such as the Response series. But they were great sounding speakers and if you can find a good deal on some, I think they would definitely be worth looking into.
Well, I heard the Sophia 3's again and WOW. Socks blown off. Musical, tight deep, tuneful bass and the mids were awesome. Speaker totally disappeared. I was very impressed. I like what Wilson has been doing lately too. Funny as I never liked them at all until recently.