REL T-7 match to Kef 104/2's?

This is what i have:
Odyssey Stratos Monoblocs
Audible Illusions 2D
Thorens TD160 with Nag MP110
Arcam DAC
Audioquest interconnects
Monster speaker cable

I need more bass. Im looking at the REL. But its $1K for a single T-7.
i thought about the Kube to add more bass, but see more suggestions to avoid it when i search the subject.

Also, i would appreciate some speaker suggestions. Im a rocker and i tend to focus on used equipment. I'd like to try something a little smaller physically.

thanks in advance for your input.
fivefasts
thanks for the feedback
I've taken the sub on a 24 hour try-out.

I'm having some difficulty getting it dialed in.
i don't have much room in my office where my gear is set up and unfortunately the sub is right below my turntable which seems to be creating some feedback.

Electro, how does the Infinity hook up?

(The REL has a line stage hook up)
Fivefasts, they have line input, but I have no sub-out, so I ran the speaker wires to sub, then to main speakers. Probably not audiophile class, but it gave me what I wanted, and integrated seamlessly with the KEF's. Sometimes you just want to listen to Summertime Blues a little closer to what God intended. It’s all personal preference, but most subs are dialed in right when they don’t seem to be working until something with the real content comes along. Cheers.
i just picked up some mint condition Vandersteen 2ci's. They've solved a fair measure of the bass issue. I am also awaiting a Odyssey Audio Tempest that i bought… We'll see how that mates up to the Vandies and the Stratos Monoblocs.

MattMiller, i streamed some music through my Arcam rdac and found the music to be so much more engaging than through the turntable. In that, i think your suggestion to upgrade the cartridge is great advice but I'm going to post another question about turntable on the appropriate forum first.

thanks everyone.