Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking

I just installed this Arm on my J Sikora table, I dont really understand how it works but it works very well. Clarity as improved across the board.

mijostyn - so, it's been over 2 years since this thread began.  Can we now assume you have actually listened to the arm?

Yes, two years.  Frankly, in all that time, my philosophy has not changed.  If it doesn't make any engineering sense to me, then I don't spend the effort to buy it and listen to it.  The high end audio world is filled with snake oil and other junk equipment that doesn't work and it is just someone wanting to make a quick buck.  This arm might sound great in my system or it may not, but if I can't see how the designer is thinking and follow his/her philosophy, then I won't spend the effort to give it a try.  Perhaps I missed out on some great gear, but I've never been bitten by the snake oil monster either.  For this arm to take a spin in my system, it will have to have some overwhelming 3rd party evidence that will work like a champ.