best SACD player

Wich is the best CD/SACD player (particular on sacd sound) in range 1000/4000$?

gpana
I have owned, in order, a Marantz SA-8004, a Denon DCD-A100, a Denon DCD 1600NE, and currently a Denon DCD-A110. Each has been a noticeable improvement over its predecessor. The DCD-A110 was the largest step up. What Denon calls AL32 Processing has improved the playback of redbook CDs so much that it takes away some (but not all) of the reasons to buy SACD's.

I love my Marantz SACD 8005 but enjoy the Marantz 30n even more. I make this recommendation having a McIntosh MCT500 in my primary system. Back to the 30n, it runs so extremely well and the HEOS app and streaming capability/Roon tested fits my needs very well. In your price range and available in silver or black. 

Thank you to the OP for starting this topic, I have been on a similar search to update my Marantz SA-8004 in hopes of taking my disc spinning game up a notch.  Marantz 30n, and KI Ruby have been on  my wish  list, and I've been looking  at some older McIntosh players like MCD210. I'm a bit nervous buying a player of that age. My preference is a player that leans towards musical more than  analytical. This is the first I've heard of  the Denon  A110, but it's mentioned several times in this post, so I'm adding it to my list.  

@wjob can you expand on the sound differences between the Denon A110 and the Marantz SA-10? Is the SA-10 on par with the best of the best players?

@erock79 can  you expand on the differences between your Marantz 30n and your McIntosh MCT500?  I've been dreaming of a McIntosh SACD player in my system, but just struggle to come to terms with the price they command. The 30n comes in at a price point that doesn't give me heartburn, but I know there's no free lunch. If the MCT500 is that much better, I'll start saving. 

My system is McIntosh C2200 to rebuilt Allen Organ C3 tube amps driving GR Research XLS Encores. It sounds great, but it's not as megabuck system like many here.      

@onebean  - I have the Marantz and Denon in different systems, so I haven't done a head-to-head.  From what I am hearing, the Marantz is a little smoother on the top end and a little less forward overall.  Both are excellent players.  I haven't heard any of the big $$$ players apart from a show here or there, so hard to say it is the best of the best.  Some people have reviewed it as such.  The dealer I purchased it from also sells Esoteric. When asked, they said the difference is small.  Probably a matter of taste/system matching.