Power Cord choices

Hello, 

I’m looking at a new power cord for a high powered solid state amplifier. The two I’m considering are the Wywires Silver Juice 2 HC and Shunyata Venom 10NR. Has anyone compared these two, and if so what were your thoughts?  

Thank you.  

sinatra

@johnto Flip that idea around.  It is the first 5-6 of power that your component sees on it's way to the power generation source.  I hypothesize our components are making a fair bit of noise internally, which propagates back into the your house AC, and into your other components.  The better cords filter out more of this back propagation.  I have found the Shunyata NR cords to provide a noticeable improvement in sound quality.  This hypothesis (not original to me) might be the reason why.

Thank you all for your feedback thus far. I really appreciate it. Has anyone had any experience with Wywires such as their HC power cords? 

I envy the naysayers who have so much more money 

than us who belive without a doubt that cables 

matter a great deal. Having said that, it's sad that 

your hearing is so comprised.

Sinatra, try Audio Envy and Triode wire labs power cords.

They offer a 30 day audition trial.

Let’s ignore the comments from these different jasonbournes when it comes to cables and keep the discussion on track instead of feeding their egos and they’ll go away on their own. 

@sinatra what amp are we talking about? What’s the rest of your system? It’s very hard to describe the sound of a cable unless you try it in your system and hear what that sonic signature is.

I agree with the posters above recommending going up shunyata line on a used market (Delta or Alpha) and trying several different power cords from other manufacturers.