Your audiophile chair

I am searching a quality lounge chair to listen to music.

I like a lot VIPP brand, the 488 Model.

Any suggestion?

Surfing the web on european websites, I found a funny seat....
Felice Rossi - RAM lounge chair. Design: No Picnic | J. Bergfeldt.

May be this chair is some solution to some reverb sound from the room. The structure in enameled steel tube, seat and back in polyurethane foam are covered in leather V 118.

Felice Rossi's seat audiophile
Felice Rossi's lounge chair

Thank you.

phylophyl

I'm certain that like you, music and audiophilia is a passion and a gift - something we nurture and treasure! 😉

+++Ikea Poang Have one in fabric ($200) and one in leather ($240).....add the ottoman for another $100

Right height for listening with nothing above the shoulders, comfortable for longer sessions, and a tremendous value

@mikelavigne 

When you are listening in your chair are you in a reclined position or upright? 

Regards

Ron 

When you are listening in your chair are you in a reclined position or upright?

@ronboco

my chair is always in a slightly reclined position (see link below for a picture).

my chair has a fixed backrest, fixed seat, and fixed leg supports. it tilts around an axis but i keep it in one position (since 1999 so far), which puts my ears just below the tweeter position, 40" verses 41" off the ground. the chair is tilted back so when i have my laptop with a pillow or i’m reading it’s perfect for my neck to be comfortable. sometimes my head is on the small half round head/neck pillow, sometimes slightly forward. my feet can be flat on the ground or suspended when using the lower leg support.

here is a link to a picture from 2001 in my old room showing this chair.

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/what-did-your-system-look-like-20-years-ago.34143/#post-770073

and btw; when i have listening visitors i move my ’perfect’ chair out of the sweet spot and move in a very different chair, the Cassina K-10 Dodo. it’s a 2 hour chair, but swivels and has a low back so is more communal. this is the chair the shows in my system pictures, but not what i use. i want a chair i can be in continually.

https://www.miliashop.com/en/armchairs/4309-k10-dodo-armchair-cassina.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw67ajBhAVEiwA2g_jED_I2xDr3abyekPhseHRSbCE7EUm_Q2BtRJ1l3LU0BvmnjYhITfe6BoCqQwQAvD_BwE