Cable re-termination in NJ area

Can anybody suggest a reliable person / company that can re-terminate some speaker cable for me? NJ area preferred / or tri state area to keep shipping cost down . I have 3 runs of   Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables for my L/C/R's and need to upgrade the spades to 5/16" on the amp side. Unfortunately because of health reasons,  my hands no longer let me do this simple task and need to seek help . Going to use crimp spades and just need strip , crimp & heat shrink.

I my use Vamp Wire HDS-5 spades and wonder what crimp tool would be best if I find a friend willing to try with my guidance.    

Any suggestions are appreciated     

mrupgrade

I think people picture the modern version of scientists in white coats doing all work at the OEM facility.  And some small shops, just one guy, have that advantage.  He has to do it all.  But in a shop with multiple employees, hire a qualified circuit technician and put him to work terminating cables and he will quit the first day.  

Some small shops in small towns have low turnover and eveybody bowls together on tuesday night and they get very qualified people that say in their jobs for a long time, lots of pride.

But in urban areas, turnover is cruel and the "new guy" has to be trained often.  Thus this kind of work is often outsourced to countries where experienced adults make $25 a day or less.

as my dad said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.  Not totally true but for sure a good answer if you've spent your life  doing things. 

Jerry

I greatly appreciate everyone's responses , especially Elliot's and Carlsbad2's offers . I'm thinking a call to AZ is a good starting point to see what Robert Lee can can do . I may ask Robert if he can provide the spades and take you guys up on your offer !.

Again,thanks to everybody for the helpful responses .