Why are People Dumping their Audio Research Gear and What Does it Say about them?

Title says it all. Either you like it and it sounds good or not. What does it say about dealers that are dumping their demos? 

Ag insider logo xs@2xstephens770
Post removed 

One human emotion trumps all, uncertainty.  It moves markets, starts wars and makes people dump product when they sense uncertainty of support.  Period.

Judging that as rational or not, completely subjective.

I know a few people with ARC gear and none of them have dumped any of it. I'm keeping mine, too. It sounds as great now as ever.

Audio Research has been around since 1970, and managed to weather every economic storm we’ve seen in the United States since then. I can’t speak to the company’s newer gear because I have never heard it. However, years ago I owned an ARC D70MKII and an SP3 preamplifier. They sounded great, were well made, and as tube gear goes, reliable. As I recall, their circuit designs were straight forward, which made them fairly easy to repair. Not sure about parts availability these days though; especially with Covid related supply chain issues.