Fritz Speakers

Lots of good reviews and comments here about Fritz speakers. I spoke to Fritz a few times about 5-6 years ago when last looking for new speakers, but went in a different direction. I find myself in the market once more, re-considering Fritz, and focused on the Carreras right now but interested in his entire line.

In particular, I'm wondering if anyone can comment on their low-level listening qualities. That's how I spend a lot of my time with my system. Speakers like the Focals do really well at lower volumes, and I'm looking for a similar experience. Interested in any comments about the BE tweeters as well. Thanks.

jaybe

The drivers used in Fritz speakers are high quality and relatively expensive.  Then factor in the cost of a real wood veneers on the cabinets, assembly time.  Well, the cost is not at all out of line. 

The manufacturers you need to question are often the big boys out there.  The cost of their drivers relative to msrp is often shockingly low and disappointing to say the least.

i know fritz personally, he is local to me, we talk reasonably often and i have a good sense of his lifestyle

he is not killin’ it... no bentleys no yachts 😂... seriously, he is selling the speakers at a very fair price and his profit margin is hardly high...

love it when folks complain about other folks’ little businesses making sooooo much money... so much easier than trying to start such a business and seeing how the costs add up... people who have experience actually running businesses don't spout this nonsense

I have owned several Fritz Speakers as well as many other Brands. The Fritz Carrera BE is great at low listening levels. 

I was more the satisfied with the bass from my Fritz Carrera BE speakers but then I added 2 rel t/7x subs and could not believe it.  Bass is incredible but what is even better is that the midrange and soundstage seems wider and deeper.  Once properly integrated into my system I could not imagine not having the subs. 

I got a pair of Fritz Carrera BE's a few years ago after Fritz brought them by my place in San Francisco. They are wonderful indeed and Fritz is a great guy! But time for an upgrade still, and did an audition for upgrades the other day. I brought the Fritz's along for reference and I preferred them to a few speakers that cost almost 3x as much, but I then heard Marten Oscar Duos, and yeah, that's what I wanted, so I just put in an order. I'll have my Fritz's up for sale when those Martens show up.