The best speaker cables you’ve had

Simply put, the best you’ve owned and/or heard.

gochurchgo

Interesting thread here.   There are so many brand names that I've never heard of.  Maybe someone can make a chart of cable brand/model names and number of recommendations.  That would be useful 😀

I own a pair of Kimber Kable 12TC in bi-wire configuration, and have been quite happy with it. I'm a fan of Kimber Kable.  Most of my IC cables are from Kimber.  I own both their Hero and Select lines on the IC.

Anyway, I'm currently home trialing 2 different pairs of speaker cables.  At first, I ordered a pair of Bifocal XL from Kimber direct, and I really like the spacious soundstage, and deeper bass comparing to my 12TC.   After a couple of weeks, I saw a pair of Shunyata Venom-X bi-wire on sale in MusicDirect at an "Open Box" discount.   So I bought it and take advantage of their 60 days home trial.   The Venom-X does not have as large and spacious sound stage comparing to the Bifocal, but it has great and tight bass that I really like.

I'm having a little difficulty deciding which one to keep,  I'm leaning slightly towards the Shunyata Venom-X because of the beautiful bass, but I also like the Kimber Bifocal's spacious and laid back sound stage.  Also the Venom-X is $1000 cheaper in MSRP, which I can use towards the Venom-X power cord.  I've read mostly positive comments on Shunyata's power products, and I'm curious to give their PC a try.

I still have a couple of weeks to decide which one to keep.  Anyway, any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

LessLoss Entropic..  A far more musical reproduction than a 20k pair of Synergistic Research Galileo I was using.. full loom in the near future.

Post removed