Speaker recommendations :-)

Hi there good people 

In short, wanted to hear your ideas. I am into jazz and acoustic music and this is my equipment list, maybe it will help. Listening room is around 50m2 of area.  At this moment i dont have speakers, sold last one already. ( Wilson Sophia 3 ). 

Lamm M1.2Ref. monos,  

Lamm LL1.1. preamp ,

Lamm LP1 Phono. 

dCS Apex Vivaldi Dac + Cd+ Clock + Upsampler

Turntable: Chronos Pro

I am not looking for the “best speakers in the Universe”, just wanted to hear some ideas , maybe they will lead to new  interesting synergy of my system.

Thank you for your time :-)

lammjunkie

+1 Fyne F1-12.  I have auditioned it with B&W Nautilus side by side with exactly the same titles of music.  Very impressive with better tonal balance, image and authority lower end although the SS is a bit narrower than expected.

(191) E121: The Børresen X3 Loudspeakers in play... - YouTube ...Hear what 4.5 in woofers done correctly can sound like...ground braking stuff and only 11K per pair. Incredible.

Classic Audio Loudspeakers T3.4 Field Coils

Line Magnetic Field Coils LM3

Aries Cerat Aurora Speakers

Seems to be quite a few Borresen fans here. Anyone own the Z1 or Z1 Cryo. Really wanting to pull the trigger on a pair for small room (13' x 11' x 9'). I’d appreciate any feedback and apologize in advance for the mini-hijack.

There are many good choices, I’m sure. I suggest you try to find a place to audition Magicos—whatever model suits your budget and your room. I’ve owned my Q3s for years, and listen to them daily.