Is it time that Klipsch Heritage marketing a subwoofer?

In a recent review, influencer/reviewer Andrew Robinson said that he thinks it’s high time Klipsch designed and marketed a subwoofer for use with its Heritage line products. I fully agree!

For years I’ve thought Klipsch should do this. There are many folks running subwoofers with Heritage speakers. Dialing in subs with Heritage products can create a loudspeaker system that can take your breath away. What’s more, it seems like Klipsch is (a) losing out on sales of subwoofers here; and (b) could design the products to work specifically well with its Heritage speakers.

All thoughts and opinions welcome, but if you hate horns, hate Klipsch, etc. please move on and let those on this thread suffer.

PS Please forgive the grammatical error in the title. Audiogon won't let you edit titles (still). 

128x128jbhiller

Just upgrade to the Jubilee's which play down to 18hz. No sub required. All you need is:

1. $35k

2. A caverous space

3. A wildly understanding domestic partner

@bigburban ,  you are correct!  Wow. That system is pretty cute and good looking.  But, not what we were looking for specifically. 

@mcslipp , HAAAAAAA! 

I still don't understand the whole concept of a (2) full range speaker needing a sub. If the engineers designed it for x to y Hz, didn't they take care of a what a sub would/should/could do already?