A Different "Analog" Question

So I'm driving along today enjoying the sunshine and day dreaming as usual and something occurred to me. For those analog lovers do you wear an analog or digital watch? How about you digital guys? My front end is all digital but only analog watches for me.

128x128falconquest

I was analogue until about 2 years ago. I’ve owned several Rolex. Never lost many on any. My last was a Submariner I had for some 22 years. Sold it for 3 times what I paid for it. I have become an Apple convert for reasons given above. Originally got one for a cardiac study. Very useful for someone my age.

I have both digital and analog in my sound system, but I will never wear a digital watch. I'd rather wear a cheap Timex.... 

A watch today is just jewelry and I don't wear one i don't wear a necklace either. 

I’m all digital for sound but only wear mechanical watches -- Rolex, Blancpain, IWC, Zenith and Girard Perregaux  (one of each). The hand built mechanisims of the watches match, in my mind, the boutique construction of the digital electronics in my system.

All the same, when I need to know the exact time, I check my phone -- but my watches are all pretty accurate over the course of a day and sometimes much longer, depending on maintenance.

amazing stuff. The only things you can't buy with money is taste 

... and love, apparently.