Accurate and revealing subwoofer

Hello, new to home audio, I would need some help to spot an accurate / revealing /  dynamic subwoofer under $1500. It would pair a JL audio Dominion D110.

It has to be less powerfull because the room side to fill with is quite difficult with some bass frequency accumulation at the ceiling level. I am applying some room correction though with Roon's DSP engine.

Here is a short list by now:

• REL HT (1003 ou 1205, yes, I am avoiding passive radiators)
  • M&K V10 or V10+
  • Dynaudio 9s
  • Genelec 7050C

any other sub experimented in this category ? or should I stick to the exact same Dominion?

Context :
- living in Europe
- 30 m2 room (200 inch, L shape)
- Davis Acoustics Courbet 5 speaker (down to 50hz, bright, high and mid ranges detailed)

Thanks.

phylophyl

Used Vandersteen 2Wq with M5HP crossover. A pair would be better.  I have had these for around 15 years, and they do everything you want.  They will never leave my system.

@khashmi 

I think the S510 would be fine in your room. 2 would help eliminate any room modes. Happy listening !

Try and get rythmik f12se’s if possible at your location.  Servo technology with the incorporation of a piesoelectric sensor is the most advanced technology that’s come out for subwoofers in my honest opinion.  It even is more advanced than velodyn, however they would be a close second best abiet much more expensive price.