analog upgrade suggestions needed

I am thinking of a cartridge upgrade. System is Nottingham space deck with spacearm I have enjoyed for 20 years. Phono pre is Allnic H5500.

Current cartridges are Lyra Lydian B that has been rebuilt by Soundsmith. I like the sound of the Lyra better since the rebuild! I also have a Dynavector 20x2L. I like the fullness of the Dynavector and the detail of the Lyra. So I want something that will give me both. I am looking at Lyra Kleos, , Soundsmith Paula Mk2. The Soundsmith is attractive for their reasonable re-build  policy. 

Is my space deck up to the task? Question for Nottingham experts only; Is it worth adding a wave mechanic or would I be better off selling my Spacedeck and looking for a used Space 294.

jsbail

Dear @pegasus  : B&O designed and build very good cartridges as the one you own.

A s for your question you can do it only with removable headshell tonearms, sorry.

R.

Thanks! - But still, do you have a drawing / photograph?
I think there are other ways to achieve it with other tonearms too.
To see you solution might help.

@jsbail 

I appreciate you only want comments from Nottingham Analogue owners only, but i met Tom Fletcher and had a good conversation with him

He much prefers MM cartridges, have you ever considered an MM?

Secondly can't you upgrade to a Hyperspace with a heavier platter?

Any and all clever power supply ie: Townshend Merlin; Linn Lingo; Wave Mechanic in essence smooths the motor - it benefits ur system fundamentally - far more than a cartridge upgrade alone. Tom said in the conversation i had with him (he was visiting Walrus Systems in london that day) the order of upgrade is power supply - heavier platter then arm then cartridge.

I have an MM in one of my decks - Pickering XsV4000 and i love its body, guts and visceral charm - and no MM's are not clumsy.