What is the VERY BEST CD album you've ever heard?

Just like with records, I came across releases on CD that were never popular, but bring lots of interesting music and so I started collecting CDs that do have collectible value for the reason of a great and rare music presented.

So far album "Sauce Hollandaise" by Ashra is on my #1 desirable list

"Best Band You've Never Heard In Your Life" by Frank Zappa is my 2nd best CD I've ever heard. 

czarivey

@sgreg1 Rory rules he is the greatest of them all..

and for everyone else The Beatles rock.... of that there can be no doubt

Kiren - yasuaki shimizu it's a surprising slow build but further I the album you will feel enveloped

1. Live From Deep in the Heart of Texas, Commander Cody and the Lost Planet AIRMEN A perfect picture of Austin bar music circa 1973. There's a lot going on here and it's rowdy!

2. Live @ Gruene Hall- Seth James. Texas blues at it's best! One of the best live blues albums you will ever hear!

On a good system with a great sweet spot, you are there, in the club.....and I' m not from Texas....

As an addendum to my post above, I should have mentioned that the musicians on both of these albums are so good they just make me laugh and wonder how did they do that? They are both a blast to listen to. Hope you enjoy them also!