How do you find time to enjoy your $$$ speakers and system?

Maybe this topic is more of recommendation and sharing ideas than a question. We invested in our hifi systems for years to get to a place where we appreciate what our systems sound. Now, how do you find time to enjoy listening to music if many of us work long hours and still need to take care of family, errands etc…I don’t remember when was the last time I spent more than 2 hours a week at the most to enjoy the system I spent $$$ to build. How do you find time to enjoy your system?

128x128analoguefan

I am building a new house with a completely separate audio room with all the acoustics taken care. Hopefully in 18 months I will have pictures to share. 

Some put music on while doing other things. Me, only dedicated listening from my spot.

Has anyone had Cantonss. The K3 or 2.2dc

They recommend a ton of wattage bet it’s seems ridiculous.  I’m using a 250 per Chanel Parrasound and afraid it may not be enough so I’m shying away for now. They are fairly big but that should always require a ton of power.  Any experiand wit these larger Danton reference series. Thanks 

I take comfort knowing my wife isn’t the only one who could care less about my listening room and resents how much has been invested in it. I get 45 min to an hour listening time  each day during the week and sometimes an hour or so on the weekend. 

I have to admit that life balance has always been difficult for me.  I listened to music a lot as a young man but as I had more demanding jobs the Type A personality thing took over and I didn't listen for years.  When I retired I started to listen more and at this point I listen to music for several hours every day.  When I started and invested some serious coin I completely stopped watching TV so I think that was a win.  So although I don't have advice for people looking for balance I can tell you that retirement and the freedom it gives you is glorious.