Will increasing speaker cable AWG make a difference in sound quality?

Increasing speaker cable size (for example w/AQ the cable sizes move up in size from 15AWG to 10AWG) improve sound quality?

128x128farne230

It's pretty much conventional wisdom that all cables need to get out of the way of the music, so why put more cable in the way of the music? My experience is not as vast as others here but I've had stranded and solid core, copper and silver, heavy and light gauge, and heavy duty terminations. and the best I've found is the thinnest, single strand of silver supported in an oversized tube with connectors pared down to the minimum to get the most out of my system, getting the most out of the way of the music.

All the best,
Nonoise

thespeakerdude

You may want to think long and hard on that statement. How did I know it was a little farmhouse in the middle of no where, unless I found it on a map? Not sure where farmer's came into the conversation. Do you go the the local farm for your audio cables? I go there for eggs. Wonderful people. They have an eclectic range of chickens. A box of 12 eggs looks like an easter basket, no paint required.

I thought about it, but as someone originally from Nova Scotia I still find your comment ignorant and offensive.  Enjoy your eggs.  

Sorry @sworksone , but if the company was from Iowa, they still would be in a little farmhouse in the middle of no where, and then you wouldn't have needed to be offended, but alas, they are not from Iowa, they are from Nova Scotia. Aren't you supposed to direct your anger at Quebec or Ontario or something?