Which is the best CD-Player up to $ 10k ?

I´m looking for a very good cd-player in the price range up to 10k to be paired with my new Ayon Audio Sunfire single ended tube integrated.

On my short list are Wadia 581SE, Audio Research CD-7, Ayre C-5xe, Esoteric X-01 Ltd. and Audio Aero Prestige SE

Main music preference is classical music, opera, and electronic music.

Speakers are Ayon Audio with ceramic drivers.

Cabelling is all Shunyata Research (but is planned to be exchanged with either Virtual Dynamics or Stealth Audio)

Any input regarding these units is highly appreciated. Thanks fellows !
frankpiet
,,regarding the Ayre C5xe Universal player mentioned above... I have the unit, and it sounds its awsome best via the balanced outputs. The plastic tray is a non issue for me. It has been very reliable, and sounds great.
Stringreen: I´ve had the C-5xe - the only downside next to the flimsy plastic tray is that Ayre gear sound best through balanced outputs.
I have had them all and the Ayre is the best believe it or not. I thought the Esoteric was the worst. Sold them all for my Modwright Transporter which is better then them all. The audio Aero was to soft for me. The Wadia is very close to the Ayre but it can be a little to much overtime. Ayre is just right.