Dcs Verona vs Scarlatti master clock

I'm using Dcs Verdi/Purcell/Elgar Plus with Apogee Big Ben as master clock. I wonder if the upgrade from BB to Verona will be an improvement as some users reported little, if any, difference. Then there come the Scalatti. Anybody has experienced with Scarlatti clock and compared to Verona?
suchtan
Now I got the idea the Scarlatti Dac is the first target for improvement from the previous Dcs stack. Jb, I have just read from avguide forum and one user who also is a Dcs dealer mentioned about his surprising dicovery. He prefers to upsampling to 176,4khz using Purcell to the Scarlatti Dac more than the usual Dsd upsampling. Unfortunately, he specified that a pair of Nordost Odin balanced cables were being used. That's too expensive for me to try.
I use LessLoss RCA SPDIF digital cable from the Lector transport to the Purcell and a pair of LessLoss AES/EBU cables from Purcell to Scarlatti. I've no desire to upgrade from those cables. You may consider emailing Liudas at LessLoss. I believe him to be someone who understands digital technology very well.
Jb, I'm using 4 lessloss power cables for my amps and very satisfied with them. How much you pay for the lessloss aes-ebu?
Hi,

I would be quite surprised if there was a big difference in the performance from the Verona to the scarletti clock.
I have sent in my verona clock due to a power up problem, received it back with information that it now was equal to the new version but I could not detect any noticable difference.
The verona is almost new on the marked as well and most likely there was not any reason to introduce new clock's from a technical point of view, but of course new design for the transport/dac are most likely the main reason.

Gfe
Norway