What can beat Wilson XVX for less money?

If you have heard xvx what speakers have you heard that are better for less money? Seems Jay just got XVX and can't help but wonder if there are speakers that perform better for example for $100k or less. Including used.

smodtactical

Estelon Forza $174k vs Wilson XVX $329k

I have auditioned Estelon but not XVX but I trust Stereophile reviewers’ ears.

Quote: "When the Wilson Audio Specialties XVXes were installed here almost a year ago, Christy Moore’s "So Do I" from the album This Is the Day provided a benchmark for placement. Moore’s voice could sound hooded or lacking weight in one spot, muffled in another spot, or just right, with clearly articulated lyrics in yet another spot. With the Forzas, I almost couldn’t make Moore’s voice sound less than ideal as I moved them inch by inch toward and away from the front wall. The touch of artificial reverb carefully tucked behind his voice was apparent wherever the speakers sat, perhaps more clearly revealed through the Forzas than through the XVXes. This proved true at both high and low SPLs." end quote ~ Michael Fremer | Oct 22, 2021, Stereophile

I bet the Clarisys Audio Minuet Panel speakers with 6 stacked REL Acoustics Line Array Subs would blow away the Wilson Audio XVX’s BUT let’s not start a WAR here.. OK 😉😈😈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0IgdeSheak

Wow just saw my post was removed, I guess Jay didn't like what I said. Can't handle the truth as a dealer?