Streamers made in America?

I’m having a hard time finding streamers that are made in America. I prefer audio equipment made in the USA. Lumin and AURALiC are Chinese. Aurender is Korean. Hifi Rose is Korean. PS Audio is really stalling on their streamer. Are there any options?

spearl8

Almost USA ….high-end unit made in Canada work for you?

BRYSTON BDP-3

Why are you kidding yourself?  I prefer stuff to be made in the USA as much as the next guy if possible, but the fact is that upwards of 98% of the parts that go into a streamer are made outside the US, so really, what’s the point?  Just pick the streamer that performs best and is inline with the sound characteristics you’re looking for and leave it at that.  The rest is just BS and semantics.  Check out the newest Innuos streamers that meet your budget.  They all come with their free Sense app that sounds great and is always being upgraded to sound even better.  Best of luck. 

All great choices.....  I always try to buy made in USA , and with some categories there are plenty of choices.   I think products made in China cut a lot of corners and don't offer the value that a well built US model does, so I try to avoid made in China.   Support for many Chinese boxes is often non existent.

I buy with the intent to own it and enjoy it for a while so it's more about quality and value overall than price to me.   

My amps, preamp , phono pre, turntable, tuner , speakers are all made here.   But when shopping for a streamer there are few US choices and I questioned  how many of them can deliver a product with great software and user interface .

That said I went with Aurender and I'm glad I did.   Build quality is off the chart , it sounds great and the support is excellent.    That is really the most crucial "feature", the support.    

I bought the N200 and it was one of my best audio purchases ever.