Second MC Cartridge Choice.....Tokyo

So I am looking for a second (no 3rd) cartridge for my system....which is comprised of a Kuzma Stabi S12 w/12" 313 arm......currently running the Airtight PC-7 on it.

My other table is a Luxman PD 151 with an MM cartridge (Sumiko Amethyst) and I want to get an MC for it as well. I was thinking along the lines of the inro MSL but then wondered if maybe I would  be better off with Audio Technica Art OC9a or OC9i?

Also wondered if anyone has heard the new Hana Blue Umami?

I am going to Tokyo for an extended work trip and hoped I could find something there at an advantageous price. I am open to other suggestions.

Almost exclusively listen to jazz....lots of horns and such.

I use a Modwright PH 9.0 fed into Dennis Had tube gear and sometimes switch out to a 2a3 FI-X. While I love detail it is an organic sound I am after.....with a liquid mid-range.

thanks for any thoughts.

rwanda

@rwanda I have an AT-ART9XI in my Rega P6 and a Skyanalog G-2 in my Technics SL 1210GR.  The ART9XI is exceptionally transparent.  It really doesn't color the music much at all.  Dynamics, presence, clarity and magic are all improved over streaming and lesser cartridges.  However, the ART9XI isn't laid back.  It is lively and a little bright but not harsh.  In contrast the Skyanalog G-2 (still only 13 hours on it) is somewhat colored with very strong bass and mid-range but highs are a bit rolled off. The G-2 is more euphonic and in photo terms I would say it is adding saturation and vibrance, the ART9XI seems more analytical.  Both seem like exceptional cartridges to me within their price points.  I haven't been able to choose between them yet.

@solypsa

Good. I was looking at the Bordeaux before I bought the Aidas from you but could not get one at the time - a decision I enjoy immensely everyday!

Ortofon SPU Royal N for sheer musicality and enjoyment and with the saving buy a Kuzma 4 Point to replace the 313.

Well , if in japon take a look at ZYX :-)

Imagine price is alot better there..

By the way, hana umami blue probably won't show until late summer ( my dealer says)