Name 3 songs where audio quality and song quality completely align

Lately I’ve found myself alternating between music I love (but sounds mediocre) and music I don’t know well or only like (but sounds incredible).

Occasionally, I stumble across a track where the song could both serve as a great show off piece for my gear and I love the music.

If you can, name up to 3 songs where the audio and song quality take you over the moon with pleasure.

128x128hilde45

I'll just go pop rock here --

Michael Jackson -- Thriller

Roy Orbison -- Pretty Woman

Beach Boys -- The Girls on the Beach

Depending upon my minute-by-minute attitude, mood etc., an incalculable number of the tracks on my 18TB hard drive would be applicable. It is as impossible to pick just 3-tracks, as it is meaningless to try.  It would be like trying to predict what each of my listening sessions would start or end with, let alone predict what I would play in between.

Some more,

Laurie Anderson - Gravity's Angel

Peter Gabriel - Intruder

Can - Vitamin C

Me personally it hard to choose. I agree with @mrmb that contributes to alot of factors. Steely Dan-Hey Nineteen is a great recording if your finding overall balance sound but I find it to be bass shy. On the contrast, Dire Straits-Money For Nothing also is a good recording which has good bass response but the top end might be somewhat softer. We can get more specific but that would be mentioned for awhile.

Their is a live version recording that really impressed me is a latin artist called Marco Antonio Solis-Cuando Te Acuredas De Mi live from Buenos Aires. If you want consistency, that is one of my favorites to try.

I would be interested to read what people think of the track Trouble's What You're In by Fink.