New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

Thanks everybody, Lots of great suggestions here.   i've compiled a list below of the Class D equipment that seems most appropriate for me to pursue.  Many of those suggested seemed like slam dunks as I read about them further, but I must consider things like integrated or not which is a factor for me, I'm leery of getting three pieces equipment versus one.   

The fun part of course is researching to see what's best!  I will no doubt be selecting one of the amps below.  

in no particular order.

• NAD M23
  • Bel Canto C6i
  • Orchard Audio Starkcrimson Stereo Ultra GanF
  • Atmasphere Class D monoblocks
  • AGD Audions $$$
  • Peachtree GaN1 400
  • Technics SU-G700M2
  • Lyngdorf SDA-2400
  • PS Audio M1200 mono
  • LSA Voyager GaN 350
  • Legacy Audio iV2
  • Aavik Acoustics U-380 integrated  $$$
  • LSA Discovery Warp One Power Amplifier
  • March P422 STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER
  • D-Sonic M3a-1200S or 800S Stereo Amplifier
  • Monoblock VTV Amplifier
  • Digital Amplifier Company 2-CHerry

The two preeminent digital audio gurus of our time are Bruno Putzeys of Mola Mola fame and Peter Lyngdorf. They’re actually friends and have collaborated. Take a look at their amps. Lyngdorf makes a few that include RoomPerfect, the greatest room correction software ever invented. Mola Mola offers small footprint mono blocks that are said to rival the very best Pass Labs amp costing 100k. Their mono blocks are 17k. 

@grantgg that's a pretty BIG list! What's your plan to narrow your choices? Price? Form factor?

krell_fan1

Yes my Lyngdorf MP-40 is probably my last processor. I think it does about as good as I'm goona get. Love it's over the top adjustability and more importantly its sound. Just killer ...

+1 to Wyred4Sound IcePower class D amps. I have the ST500, which I bought used. It sounds at least as good as any solid state amp I've had. Just as important, it doesn't have thin/parched harmonics, dry treble, or that soulless "accuracy" class D is sometimes accused of.

There's an ST1000 F.S. by a Canadian seller on the other audio site that matters. Cheap money and a low-risk way to dip a toe in class D.