New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

I just bought D-Sonic ma3 3000s 1500 watts per channel at 8 ohms.  I have only just got them but the background noise is silent.  Black.  Can't hear a thing.  I have only had them on for 2-3 hours so far but I think they sound very nice.  I bought D-Sonic 11 channel amp also 400 w per channel for my home theater room to try.  Wiring it up this weekend.  Mytek Audio has a monoblock ganfet technology at 10K a pop that I am going to try when they are ready (soon).  I  have the Mytek Empire Network Streamer with Roon core and it is unbelievable.  The best music I have ever heard in my life through Von Schweikert towers.  You have to work full time and spend every penny in this hobby and then and only then will you not have nearly all fo what you want LOL

@thewetdog59 

You have a great system!  Really interested in how you think the Gan1/BS Node compares to your Mac/Bryston system you have.  The Maggie 3.7i are Great speakers.

Thanks everybody, Lots of great suggestions here.   i've compiled a list below of the Class D equipment that seems most appropriate for me to pursue.  Many of those suggested seemed like slam dunks as I read about them further, but I must consider things like integrated or not which is a factor for me, I'm leery of getting three pieces equipment versus one.   

The fun part of course is researching to see what's best!  I will no doubt be selecting one of the amps below.  

in no particular order.

• NAD M23
  • Bel Canto C6i
  • Orchard Audio Starkcrimson Stereo Ultra GanF
  • Atmasphere Class D monoblocks
  • AGD Audions $$$
  • Peachtree GaN1 400
  • Technics SU-G700M2
  • Lyngdorf SDA-2400
  • PS Audio M1200 mono
  • LSA Voyager GaN 350
  • Legacy Audio iV2
  • Aavik Acoustics U-380 integrated  $$$
  • LSA Discovery Warp One Power Amplifier
  • March P422 STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER
  • D-Sonic M3a-1200S or 800S Stereo Amplifier
  • Monoblock VTV Amplifier
  • Digital Amplifier Company 2-CHerry

The two preeminent digital audio gurus of our time are Bruno Putzeys of Mola Mola fame and Peter Lyngdorf. They’re actually friends and have collaborated. Take a look at their amps. Lyngdorf makes a few that include RoomPerfect, the greatest room correction software ever invented. Mola Mola offers small footprint mono blocks that are said to rival the very best Pass Labs amp costing 100k. Their mono blocks are 17k. 

@grantgg that's a pretty BIG list! What's your plan to narrow your choices? Price? Form factor?