One of the great things about Vinyl

Is I find myself listening to recordings all the way through.

Rarely do that with CD's and/or streaming.

128x128jjbeason14

@jjbeason14 Jus' makin' light of the process, a process I often willingly undertake. It's even more fun when I get into a jag of playing my far too many 45rpm singles.

@ghdprentice 

Are both still exactly the same after rejuvenating your ears?

or

Do they sound different, but equally enjoyable???

I can’t say that my digital is 100% of the analog, but close.

My kids interrupt my listening with some frequency.  This is more aggravating with vinyl in that the best I can do is mute.  From a different perspective, with two teenage girls, I’m thankful that they are still talking to me.

I have a vinyl and a digital system, and I spend most time listening to vinyl records. Vinyl sounds more organic and engaging to my retired ears. I love digital for streaming Qobuz and discovering new music. It seems to me, to equal the enjoyment I get from vinyl records, I'd have to spend much more on the front end.

One of my all times favorite jazz band is The Necks.

All of the albums they've released on CDs only and there's a very vast reason for that, because each album has only ONE track around an hour long give-take. Obviously you can stop listening to that at any time with your remote, but for some reason I couldn't and listened from the very beginning to the very end non-stop.