New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

How about the Marantz Ruby amp? I nabbed one for less than $3k, open box

it certainly does not sound "cold" nor "clinical" , nor does it sound overly warmed nor colored... just clear, spacious, image-rich, robust with great dynamics, headroom, reserve

however, it is an all analogue design... my dac work is done well by the accompanying Ruby sacd player

and @nonoise  +1 ... like nonoise, I'd suggest:  If you want to go "higher" (though honestly there isn’t really all that much more "up there" from the Ruby), there’s the newish Technics, like the su-r1000, which is not exactly D but in the ballpark and has excellent dacs built in and includes what is supposedly an unsurpassed phono section (if you’re into vinyl) . The less expensive Technics g700m2 is also an option, if you want to go smaller and save some $$.

I’d done quite a bit of research before settling on a GoldNote PA-10, which I really adore. But down the line, I’d really like to try the Starkimson (mentioned above), an LSA Voyager GaN amp, and (even preferably) a Peachtree GaN 400:

Yes, @curtdr , Technics does bristle at the suggestion that their integrateds are Class D but I was just being lazy. 😄

All  the best,
Nonoise

That's where you select between good sound and smaller electricity bill. I was in the same boat as you are; Pass class A or something else. I got Musical Fidelity (A/B) instead and keep Pass for when I need something different. Just cannot let Pass amp go.