Should I upgrade my speaker cables?

I got 4 Classe 25s that are bridged and pumping out 4000 watts to my Bower 802D3s , im bi amping and running 1000 to the highs and 1000 to the lows of each speaker, got 2 sets of Nordost Heimdell 2 speaker cables, which have 18 lines of 22 awg solid core copper. I feel that might be to thin to be running 1000 watts and considering selling the Heimdell 2s and upgrading to something with thicker gauges, am I fine with the Heimdells or should I upgrade now that I’m running 1000 watt’s per cable? What is recommended? My budget is $5k-$8k per set, I need 2 sets

128x128mariobeniteziv

Look into Townshend Audio's F-1 Fractal speaker cables. They best most everything and they are reasonably priced. I have a pair that replaced my Straight Wire Crescendo's and the improvement was more than significant. Their Fractal interconnects are also fantastic. 

One set of Heimdells 2 is 4 meters, the other set is 3 meters,  that is what my dealer had available at the time, to be honest 2.5 meters is all I need.  I’m starting to hear It’s not a bad idea to to just keep the Heimdells, I found a gauge converter calculator and 18 strands of 22 gauge translates to 10 gauge all together 

I found a gauge converter calculator and 18 strands of 22 gauge translates to 10 gauge all together 

It is easy to remember that every 3 steps of gauge double the area.  In this case:
gauge 22 - 1 strand
gauge 19 - 2 strands
gauge 16 - 4 strands
gauge 13 - 8 strands
gauge 10 - 16 strands

In addition it is enough to remember that middle of the pack gauge 16 is about 4 mohm/ft.  According to double area rule gauge 13 will have 2 mohm/ft and gauge 10 will be 1 mohm/ft

If you have that kind of budget you can buy used TYR 2 or Valhalla 2 Speakers cable USED....