Shunyata Alpha HC Ztron power cord (discontinued) vs Shunyata Venom V10 NR cord (current)

Hey folks who have had experiences with past and current models of Shunyata Research power cables and are current using Shunyata AC power cables. 

I’m currently using the current model Shunyata Venom V10 NR C19 power cord for my Shunyata PS8 AC power line distributor (recently discontinued model) with a Venom Defender plugged on the PS8 to connect to wall outlet. I have a current model Shunyata Delta V2 NR power cord for my power amp; Shunyata Delta V1 NR power cord for my CD/SACD player / DAC; Transparent Reference MM1 Powerlink power cord (older model) for my preamp; Audioquest Blizzard power cord for my digital transport / streamer. All of these are plugged on the Shunyata PS8 AC power line distributor with the Venom Defender plugged on the PS8. 

I recently saw a discontinued model Shunyata Alpha HC Ztron C19 power cord on US Audio Mart and I’m about to pull a trigger on it. I’m willing to trade my Venom V10 NR C19 cord in for the Alpha HC Ztron C19 cord to use between my Shunyata PS8 to wall. Do you all think the older Alpha HC Ztron cord would be an upgrade in performance from my current Venom V10 NR cord (current model)? Again, this is for use between my Shunyata PS8 AC power line distributor and the wall. 

Need advises, thoughts, and opinions on this. Thanks in advance. 

dilatante

FWIW, Grant (of Shunyata) was very helpful to me when I was considering various used options. I ended up with a Black Mamba CX HC, which he recommended highly.

That was a couple of years ago, and I had a more recent exchange with him in which he listed your current Venom V10 NR at the top of a four cord Venom/Delta list. That doesn't mean that he believes that it is superior to the Ztron, as it wasn't being considered, but he obviously thinks highly of your current cord.

@whipsaw 

Thanks for the response. How do I get a hold of Grant at Shunyata? Do you have his email or contact info? Thank you.