Help with stylus cleaning

Hi. I have recently delved back into vinyl after many years. I have a very nice Denon turntable with a fairly new Ortofon Samba MC cartridge. Perhaps its an indictment of our housekeeping, but my stylus needle seems to accumulate a lot of dust and tiny fibers, even after one play. I try to clean the stylus after each play, but some of the dust/fibers are difficult to remove. I don't have the best record cleaner (SpinClean), but the dust still seems excessive. Ortofon warns of using liquid cleaners, although several brands claim not to damage the cartridge or stylus. My stylus brush is a cheap one at present. Is there a consensus stylus cleaner/brush out there? Is my problem unusual?? Many thanks.

Perreaux SVX1 phono preamp
Musical Fidelity A3cr dual mono preamp
Denon DP-47f turntable
Ortofon Samba low output MC cartridge
Odyssey Audio Stratus Plus SS amp
Cambridge Audio Azur 740C CD player
Albert Von Schweikert VR-4 loudspeakers
Panamaxz 5000 line conditioner
klipschking

I use MoFi LP#9. It comes with a good quality brush as well.
Not a fan of Onzo ZeroDust, never tried magic eraser. 

Going near a stylus with anything remotely solid is asking for it. Many people have broken off cantilevers. All you need to keep a stylus clean is and fine artist's brush and stylus cleaning fluid which is easy to make. First take the brush and with a very sharp scissors cut across the bristles at the 1/2 way point. To make the fluid measure out one cup of distilled water and add two drops of J+J's baby shampoo. Shake it up and put it in whatever container is available. Dip the tip of the brush in the fluid and with the soft artist brush you can wipe the stylus in any direction without hurting it, but do not get the fluid to far up the cantilever. 

As stated above, clean records make stylus cleaning a monthly occurrence if even that. There is nothing on a new record that can contaminate a stylus other than dust.  All additives are incorporated into the PVC in very small amounts and can only be removed as fast as the PVC is removed. If your stylus is catching anything but rare dust your records are contaminated with something like cooking fumes, smoke or bad record cleaning fluids that leave a residue. 

Conductive sweep arms like the Hudson HiFi arm are not used to clean a record. They are used to keep a record from getting dirty by discharging static electricity and collecting any incidental dust, keeping it out of the path of the stylus. @cleeds mentions this because he has a vendetta against me and a very poor grasp of the situation.  Ultrasonic cleaners work but by themselves make poor record cleaning devices. By using a suction record cleaner after ultrasonic cleaning you can improve the situation greatly. Air drying or fan drying the record is a mistake because you evaporate only the water and leave any contaminants on the record. Suction drying removes everything. The other problem is using contaminated water over and over again. Filtering the water will remove dust but not anything that is dissolved in the water. If you can only afford one machine you are far better off with a suction cleaning machine.  

+3 Magic Eraser 

I had a multitude of brushes then I got a USB microscope for SRA alignments. I could clearly see those brushes were not so great. I tried the magic eraser and the results were amazing.