Integrated amp recommendation

I recently bought a used pair of Swiss-made Piega p4L MKII floor-standing speakers. I am looking for a two-channel integrated amp to pair with them. Budget: $1,000.

Among the stated speaker specs: applied power rating 20-200 watts, sensitivity 89 db, 4 ohms impedance and frequency response 38 Hz-50 kHz. To me, the speakers’ sound can be described as natural, detailed and transparent, not aggressive and maybe slightly lacking in bass. The room is 12 x 20, carpeted but relatively bare. I listen primarily to classic rock, classic jazz and classical. I use a Bluesound Node 2i music streamer and CDs. Bluetooth would be nice but not essential.

Thank you for any assistance.

phil59

Also might consider Schiit Vidar amp and one of the Schiit Saga or Freya preamps

Generally speaking, speakers with specs like that are going to thirst for an amplifier with a really robust power source. This doesn't mean lots of watts but, rather, an outstanding ability to deliver current when needed. If you go SS, I personally would not consider anything under a power rating of, at least, 100 watts both channels driven into 8 Ohms (rms) that cannot double that into 4 Ohms. Will your speakers sound good with less? Sure, but they won't be giving you everything they were designed to deliver. It would be like putting regular in a Ferrari Testarossa. On the tube side, there are many good choices. However, look for something with robust power supply. Good luck!

Not familiar with your speakers, but I'd add to the recommendations of the Belles Aria.  It's a fantastic integrated for the price (~$1 to $1.5k used).  Based on so many positive online reviews of the Rogue Sphinx V2, I also tested it in my system and the Belles was much more natural and musical to my ears.  Hope you find a good fit with your system!