Where do you stop?

I bought some 99.9 % pure silver speaker cables. I read the reviews before investing in them and they talked about how they seem brighter and most felt it was because of the lack of noise and more imagining. Some didn't care for the new sound but most loved what it did. I really liked the change so much I bought some to go from my preamp to my mono block tube amps. That sounded even better. So what the heck I bought more to use from a phono amp to my pre amp and then some silver phono cables. Every time I added them into my system it sounded better and better. So here is my question, The Silver in the cables according to the reviews are superior because they conduct electricity better than copper and have a lower impedance if my memory serves me correctly. What happens to the signal when it meets copper wiring in speakers or other gear? Should all the wire be replaced anywhere it can be and will it continue to sound better? 

128x128livingwellinco

I had a similar experience.  Every time I added another silver interconnect things kept getting better — it was additive.  I find the better silver cables are not bright — just clearer sounding with a bit less warmth than copper cables, but in the end it all comes down to system synergy.  I suppose you could have someone modify your other equipment with internal silver wire, but I’m not going that far although when I upgraded my amp they did put silver wire in it but wasn’t why I upgraded my amp.  Just my $0.02 FWIW, and glad you’re happy with your silver cables. 

In my opinion the sound is better than anything I have had previously. It is exactly as described, detailed and quite. I am considering having the speakers rewired with silver wire just to see what it does and maybe using it for my subs too. And I still need another set of phono wires. I was surprised at the improvement. I have put together a nice system over the years and didn't think I would be able to improve on it much and was I wrong. Thank you for your input.

So you got silver speaker cables and interconnects,  could you share with us the brands ?

I am on the same silver experiment,  I went with all Chinese for affordability incase it doesn't work out, but so far so good.

Silver tends to give a tighter bass, not necessarily less, and since the highs and mids are so much more airy and transparent it tends to make the bass seem more deficient.  A sub definitely helps.