New Synergistic Master Fuse

New From VH Audio,

Synergistic Master Fuse cost $595.00

I'll stick with Orange Fuses.

128x128cincyjim

Anyone have some spare Synergistic fuses to send to Amir at ASR for testing? Amir will return them.

Does it cost synergistic THAT much more to manufacture the Master Fuse than it did their earlier models? Or was its price determined by the cynical principal of "whatever the market will bear"? Hey, I'm just askin' ;-) .

And I’m patiently waiting for a certain someone to reappear in observance of promoting.

I’ve purchased 8 SR Purples. Took complete advantage of thee buy two get the third for free promotion.

$200 is my limit for a fuse, period .... In fact, I’m done with. But if I did decide and that's not going to happen, again, in the Pre.

The increased pricing of each new Synergistic fuse is pretty strong evidence that the game afoot here is expectation bias, leveraging trite, shallow assumptions that you get what you pay for. and newer is better.

The money-back trial is just a math equation for extremely high-margin products.  If If the guarantee doubles the number of trials,  you don't care if some (or many) are returned because the net profit is massively increased.  And if you're marketing something as elusive as sound perception then once-bought, the product is often kept because it might be making a difference.

I seems that in every product category (yes, high end fuses ARE a product category), there's a desire to create a product in a space not yet occupied.  Elevating the price point 2x the existing "reference" is nothing new in high end audio.  And, in each and every case, highly energetic discussions occur challenging their cost vs performance.

For the "right" system, this $595 fuse might be the best bang for the buck invested to date in the system.  Or, not.  Only a listening test will determine their true value to the listener.