Changing from my pl600 (silver, DD) but I have shaky hands

I do realize my Pioneer pl600 is the weak in my audio chain. I currently use an ortofon 2m bronze. Considering an upgrade to a Hana mL cartridge. I fear that much more cartridge than that would outstrip my turntable’s ability, at least to be worth the additional cost.

Regarding my hands, I am 49 and have essential tremors (different than Parkinsons). For me to continue with vinyl, I fear that an automatic turntable is what I need

Regarding my other electronics, I have a gold note ds10+ and a ph10. preamp and 211s amp is new audio frontiers. Speakers are the wolf von Langa son, all on a Beaudioful rack

So I feel that the rest of my system is able to handle an analog/turntable upgrade. Given my physical limitations, is there something I am missing? For what it’s worth, I have a spare silver pl600 that is at least parts worthy

I don’t do all vinyl. I stream a lot. But I do enjoy listening to my albums

wvl

@mijostyn a step up device isn't needed with my PH10. User manual says that .1mV and up. Plenty of boost. Preferring a step up transformer is a different topic 

Dear @wvl  : I agre@mijostyn .

Now, you own only a " few " LPs and if I was you instead that go with the Hana plus a new TT invest all the money to up-grade your digital alternative and you will be sursprised how easy surpass your analog in that price range.

If you insist to follow with analog then instead to buy the Hana you can change the Ortofon Bronze stylus for the Black LVB 250. Cartridge stylus are interchangable between the Bronce and the Black with all the advantages mijos posted.

R.