Audio refinement complete?

Hello, I am interested in buying a dedicated cd player and integrated amp with a warm sound from the same company. I am not sure of the sonic signature of the audio refinement complete integrated and cd player but they both have received good reviews. I am looking to stay under 1,000 for the purchase of both, would they be my best bet for a warm-like sound. Currently I am using my marantz dv 7600 as my cd player. How will the refinement compare to the marantz? By the way these will be driving ascend acoustics sierra ones or b and w 685s havent made up my mind thanks to all!
bigmoneyv4
I have Soliloquy 5.0's and I love them. If you are anywhere near NYC you should buy the 5.3's floorstanders here on Audiogon with the newer drivers like mine. If I could get up there, I'd be all over 'em.

If you do get a pair of the 5.0's, I can give you advice about setup and cabling to realize their potential.

I'll have to look up the Ascend speakers you mention to see what they are.
You could try a Nad c352 or 355 Bee with one of their cdps. Nad amps are very warm with a clean mids and highs and you get a little more juice.
I am deciding whether to get the yba ya 201 integrated or the audio refinement complete, the yba goes for a little under double what the audio refinement does, is it worth the difference????
From what I read the 201 is not much of an upgrade, probably not worth paying 2x the amount. You could buy the Arcam A85 I have for sale here (shameless plug) and it would be a step up from the complete:)